RRD Y25 ADDICTION
SIMPLICITY IS OUR MISSION. WE REMOVE SOME UNNECESSARY ITEMS, IN ADDITION, TO MAKE EACH COMPONENT MOST FUNCTIONAL. SIMPLY SAID:
You cannot break what does not exist.
- High-memory EVA molded floating side covers, which facilitate better bar grip and increased safety.
- CNC milled and polished aluminum center bar component with large oval cut-outs to improve tube slip; even during some extreme direction.
- Large handle safety release system with greater sliding potential of all components to ensure effective functionality over the years. This safety release system has the smallest amount of steel components on the market, which means longer service life and less maintenance.
- Custom stainless steel cable disconnect clamp designed around the dual chamber tube, allowing the safety line to slide freely.
- In addition to the new features, the 'RRD Global Bar Y25' is still equipped with special lines called 'RIGID THREAD LINES'. These have been used exclusively in RRD bars with great success for over 7 years. A product that is now widely tested around the world, but little is known about the details of kite surfers.
All of our lines are produced and developed in Italy, with a worldwide patent granted to RRD alone. The 'Rigid Thread Lines' are the result of collaboration with an Italian manufacturing company that has over fifty years of thread processing experience. and cables, using the latest and most innovative exotic fibers, combined with a thorough understanding of physical characteristics. and mechanical properties of Dyneema.